Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weekly Ticker Update

Slowly but surely wins the race, right? That's what I keep telling myself. I lost 1.5 lbs this week which, considering that I was trapped at the front desk of my old dental clinic all week and had crappy riding weather, should be counted as pretty darn good. I also had a drink from Caribou Coffee every morning, but I rationalized that by saying that it was made with decaf & skim milk, and besides....I AM supposed to drink two glasses of skim milk every day on this plan. That's what I really like about this SSHE program...The food is good, but with the portion control you can still get away with having reasonable treats, so you're living normally without feeling deprived. I think it keeps me from truly going on a bender, and I'm making healthier choices for myself.

So anyway...Here are the new tickers for the week:




Not so great on the mileage this week. Only got to ride once after work, then the weather turned to crap. Winter has gone on LONG ENOUGH.




Remember...Get off the couch and
Pedal Your Fat Ass Off

No comments: