Monday, April 7, 2008

Seattle Sutton's, Day 1

I'm sooo glad today FINALLY arrived! I got to go pick up my first set of meals from Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating, about which I am very happy. The first half of the week starts with Monday's dinner, and the second half starts with Thursday's dinner. You either go to the distributor for pick up between 3-7pm on those days or pay extra for home delivery. I'm leaning towards home delivery for the future so that I'm not giving up bike commuting.

Anyway...Today's dinner was chicken linguini with red sauce, with slices of zucchini & yellow squash on the side. How lucky is that? See, I love squash but Tom HATES it, so I never get to eat it unless we go to Outback or something. {sidenote: You can get their steamed veggies & specify only the ones you like.}

So all my little meal containers are stacked neatly in the fridge, ready to set me on my way to better health and a smaller butt. I'm hoping to be able to ride to work by Friday, weather permitting.

Remember....get off the couch and
Pedal Your Fat Ass Off

No comments: