Saturday, July 12, 2008

Weekly Ticker Update




I was actually a pound & a half less than that yesterday, but the "post big ride water retention" has apparently set in. It will be gone by Monday I know, but it's still a pain in the tuckus. This is another good reason to be glad that the big Faribault ride will normally be on a Monday, because any water retention associated with it will be long gone by the following Saturday. Oh well...It's still progress, right?

FYI...Figured out yesterday that if I keep up this pace, I'll be at goal weight by the end of this year, which means by the time I maintain for six months in order to get plastic surgery to correct what's left (lipo on the buddha belly & lifting the girls back where they should be), the surgery could be next year's birthday present. Woo hoo!




There's the mileage update. Looks like I'm right on track with the 150 miles/week necessary to reach the goal. Not bad for a chubby white chick.

I'm off to hockey practice. While I'm off skating and getting sweaty, why not get off the couch and
Pedal Your Fat Ass Off

No comments: