Friday, July 17, 2009

Weight Loss Photo Update

Ok...So it's been 7 weeks on Weight Watchers, and I've lost 13.6 lbs since I started. Counting from the original high weight of 195 from January 2008, I've lost 21 lbs so far. I thought it might be time for a review of the weight loss pix. #1 is from Jan 2008, #2 is from Oct 2008, and #3 was taken today, 17 July 2009:


Ok...First off, despite what this looks like, my height hasn't changed. What HAS changed, apparently, is the size of "the girls". My jog bras actually fit again, as opposed to having flesh squishing out all around like before. I think my legs look a little better too, and I've dropped a pants size. I also think my torso isn't as squishy as it was before. I'm now getting regular measurements taken at the Y, and in the first 5 weeks of my Strength Circuit Training class I lost 8 inches in various areas of my body. More to come on that as the weeks go by.

For anyone who is considering a weight loss program, I HIGHLY recommend Weight Watchers. It's the most livable, realistic program I've ever tried. I can truly see myself living this way for the rest of my life, because WW teaches you how to live in the real world and plan for the occasional treat without totally derailing your healthy lifestyle.

No comments: